Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hat two day two... Black and Gray Alpaca



Hello Everyone...
I think you might find this amusing.... as I was finishing todays hat my husband walks in and is admiring it. I said to him that I would like for him to get a picture of me in it for the blog, and that I wanted to take a picture of him in it so that my blog fans can see that it is a hat that can also be worn by a man. So..... i took some pictures and I started to cook dinner. I noticed the house was awfully quiet, but I was busy so I wasnt paying much attention until my husband walks back into the room with a big smile on his face and a check written out to me!! He said he could not let anyone else have day two's hat, that its his.
I wasnt expecting that... Look at the big smile on his face!!!
I really like working with this yarn, it is a baby alpaca fiber, and it is even softer than the other alpcas fibers I am used to working with. ( which is pretty hard to believe!!). Because it is the most wonderful yarn ever I think I will buy a few more skeins for later in the hat project... be on the lookout..

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like it Rebecca. I will be making some more alpaca hats later in the project!!

    ReplyDelete