Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 15 of Hat project... Free hat day


FREE HAT DAY........
Brown and Tan baby alpaca hat!!!!! Will you be the winner tomorrow morning??
Hello Everyone...
I am excited about this hat for many reasons... first of all, it is made from the baby alpaca fibers I have been using throughout this project. Second of all I get to give it away to one of you!!! Thirdly... it can be worn by either a man or woman as I have tried to demonstrate here. This is the very last day to post on your wall to win the free hat. Check out day 6 and 7 ( current project) of my blog for contest rules Also if you get the opportunity check out my etsy store. www.vtwoolgatherer.etsy.com
Thank you for following my blog and sharing my project with your friends!! Good luck and I hope to see this hat on one of your heads soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment