Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hat number 9... Grey Alpaca Cloche


Hello Everyone!!!
Todays hat looks like a Scottish cloche. This is very heavily felted and is a very substantial hat. It is made from the same material I have been using for about half this project... a baby alpaca fiber. It is sooooo warm and so soft. I have been using a lot of darker colors for the last couple of days I am going to put some colors into the project for part of this week also. Soon you will see a hat from a burnt sierra color.... ( think back to the colors in your crayola crayon box......)
There is still time to enter the free hat contest, look back on Sundays Post, it will give you all the details.
If you get a chance check out my website www.thewoolgatherer.moonfruit.com . It has a link to my store.
I will be putting these things up in my store as soon as I can take some fabulous pictures of them.
I hope you are enjoying this project. Please feel free to leave comments on my page for suggestions or project ideas you would like to see on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment