Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hat number 16, Day 16

Hello Everyone!!! Thanks for participating in the Free hat contest, and for sharing my blog information with your friends and family on your facebook pages. I announced the winner on my facebook, but I will announce it here also. Shannon Rothe Naugle has won the free hat from yesterdays post!!! Congratulations Shannon!!!! Shannon has asked me to make either a green or a turquoise hat for hat number 20, so be on the lookout for that!! I spent today adding extras to a bunch of the hats from previous days, I will post pictures of these on here when I get a chance to get some pictures!!! Too busy knitting!!! I took a readers suggestion and I made a scarf to go with this one!! I am also going to make some gloves and I am trying to figure out how to make a snowflake for one of the white hats.... any ideas?? One of my readers said to outline it in silver.... I am trying to figure out how to do this. Only 4 more hats.... I am going to miss making hate everyday, i guess I will have to think about a new project after this.... any ideas?? What do you want to see me make?

1 comment:

  1. You should learn Amigurumi!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amigurumi

    Or if that isn't your cup of teas...maybe felted and/or ornaments??

    ReplyDelete