Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hat number 10... Lavender Alpaca hat


Hello Everyone!!! This is hat number 10. It is the same type of wool that i have used for the past several hats, Baby Alpaca wool. I just love working with this material. It is so soft and so easy to knit with, and the hats are sooo soft and warm you dont want to take them off!! i havent added anything to this hat yet... I was wondering what my blog followers think?? Do you think I should leave this the way it is, or add some buttons and extras to it??
I want to wish each of you a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, and thank you for following my project. In honor of the pumpkin pie.... i will be knitting a orange hat tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the orange hat! I think the hat looks very nice the way it is but would also look nice with some extras.

    ReplyDelete