Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 20, Hat 20


Hello Everyone!! I hope that you have enjoyed following my project! This is hat 20. It is a pink cloche with a beautiful vintage inspired floral button. The button was given to me by a friend and I could see that it belonged with this hat. I have decided that I will do this project again next year, most likely in November instead of January/February. I will continue to make hats and purses, and clothing throughout the year so please continue to visit my blog on a regular basis for project updates. As promised I will also post a little about how I make the hats. As you may or may not know I also felt fabric from raw alpaca and sheep's wool. I do all of this by hand right from the raw fibers, with no knitting involved. You will see me making some purses in the upcoming weeks, as well as some more of the hats like the ones I have been making during the Hat challenge. This blog is for you as much as it is for me. If you can think of something you would like to see me try to make just drop a comment and I will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment