Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 15 hat 16


Hello Everyone!!! Todays hat felted a bit more than I was expecting.... I have been experimenting with stripes on hats. This one would fit a child. I really like the green color on this hat. It is still wet and stretched out over the mold so it will look a little different when it is dry and formed. I will post some picture of the hats from the days before probably on Sunday. Remember.... I will be taking Saturday off this week again. So you will see a hat for tomorrow but not one for Saturday. Tomorrows hat will be another order hat... I will try to post it earlier in the day. Next week at the end of my project I am going to post a blog about how I make the hats as this was requested by one of my friends. Thanks for following my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment