Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hat number 20... Turquoise hat


Hello Everyone!!!!! Here is hat number 20. I did a different pattern for this one. I used a knit for one section and pearl for the other section. I think if I extend the hat and make the band smaller I could do a beret type hat....
This project has been so much fun. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Thanks for following my project and for giving me suggestions for things I can do to improve the hats as well as ideas for things you want to see on my blog. I m going to post these hats to my etsy store tomorrow so check it out in a few days. www.vtwoolgatherer.etsy.com .
I will continue to do projects on my blog... so look for more posts to come.
If you want to order something for a family member for Christmas contact me, I can still take orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment