Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Gathering of Wool

And so my blog begins!!!
I began my wool adventures when my mother purchased a knifty knitter for me 5 years ago, I went crazy with the little plastic tool..... designing purses, hats, and scarfs. I even made some money knitting with it. This paid for part of my plane tickets to see my husband, before I re-located to Vt, and before we were married. I received a inspiring book for Christmas last year which took my love of wool to a whole new level.... felting. I have seen hand made felted items but i thought it was just to hard to do this sort of thing.... this is not the case... and so I began collecting. I didn't just collect a little bit of wool, I have a entire closet full, just waiting to become something amazing, something really special.

No comments:

Post a Comment